The Ouray was built for a Colorado native to use as a home base for big summer adventures.
With a queen size lift bed and a second queen size bed/dinette conversion below, this adventure van sleeps four comfortably. An additional bench seat conversion up front adds a little more nap work/nap space. Includes dry flush toilet, Hella 500 foglights, an Aluminess front bumper with a 52” light bar, Black Rhino wheels and upgraded tires and suspension.
An 800 amp hour lithium battery bank coupled with a 3000 watt inverter and 200 watt solar array powers a Rixen hydronic heat and hot water system, two MaxxAir fans and multiple lighting zones.
This adventure van delivers your van life comfort with pine tongue and groove ceiling, birch slab cabinetry, walnut butcher block counters and Montrose Oak floors.
- Queen size bed on electric actuators
- Second queen size bed/dinetee conversion below
- Duramax upholstered custom dinette/bench seat conversion in the front of the van
- 500 lb locking drawer to conceal dry flush toilet
- Aluminess front bumper with Hella 500 fog lights and 52″ light bar
- Black Rhino wheels
- Upgraded tires and suspension
- 800 Ah Lithium Ion battery bank
- 2oo W solar array
- 3000 W inverter/charger
- Multiple lighting zones
- 2 MaxxAir fans
- Rixen hydronic heat/hot water system
- Pine tongue and groove ceiling
- Birch slab door cabinetry
- Walnut butcher block countertops
- Montrose Oak floors
- Hex mix tile backsplash