The Fruita was built for a soon-to-be retiree commited to making commuting a thing of the past. This build maximizes functionality inside and out making this rig ready for every adventure.
This adventure conversion van is perfect for a comfortable van life, featuring built-in flare space for sleeping widthwise, bike mounts in the garage, vehicle lift and suspension upgrade, raised bed, cassette toilet, indoor shower and more overland gear essentials.
A Webasto Dual Top EVO cabin heat and hot water system, induction stove, 4.6 cu ft refrigerator and 200 watt solar array support the comfortable interior design that includes walnut cabinetry, slab doors and birch countertops.
- Aluminum shower stall
- Cassete toilet
- Raised bed
- Flare Space offering more space for sleeping widthwise in the van
- Bike mounts in the garage
- Bull bar with a 20″ LED light bar
- Upgraded wheels and tires
- Van Compass Stage 4 lift and suspension upgrade
- Webasto Dual Top Evo cabin heat and hot water
- 20 gallons of fresh water
- Induction stove
- Cruise 130 Clean Touch Stainless Steel 4.6 cu.ft. fridge
- Deluxe Maxxair fan
- 340 ah AGM Super Cycle battery bank
- 200 W solar array
- Upholstered wall panels
- Walnut cabinetry
- Slab doors
- Birch countertops
- 2 x CRL T-vented windows
- Upper cabinet, lower cabinet and toe kick lighting