SPRINTER 170 4×4
The Ajax was built for weekend adventure, with stylistic flare. This rig encompasses all of the creature comforts of home, making it an ideal spot to bookend a day of adventure.
With a fixed bed in the rear, shower and concealed toilet, The Ajax offers a comfortable van life experience, replete with bench seat and ottoman, refrigerator and freezer, rear gear tray and a hard partition between the living area and the garage.
Onboard systems include lithium ion batteries, 200 watt solar array, multiple lighting zones, air conditioning and a hydronic heat and hot water system.
Warm and inviting, with butcher block counters and a pine tongue and groove ceiling, this Sprinter 170 conversion four wheel drive van will get you there and back.
- Fixed bed in the rear
- 36″x24″ shower w/ custom teak shower grate
- Custom bench seat with ottoman pull out
- Sun-Mar GTG concealed toilet on drawer slides
- Cruise 200 Isotherm fridge and freezer
- Rear gear tray
- Hard partition between living area and garage
- 600 Ah Lithium Ion battery bank
- 2oo W solar array
- 3000 W inverter/charger
- Multiple lighting zones
- MaxxAir fan
- Coleman Mach AC unit
- Rixen hydronic heat and hot water system
- Bed fan
- White painted five panel door cabinetry
- Solid Acacia butcher block countertops
- Corinthian Brick custom bench seat with ottoman
- Pine tongue and groove ceiling